Mission Statement: To provide information, support, and a means of communication for those diagnosed with benign brain tumors.
• start & participate in the blogs
• contribute jokes, funny stories or funny pictures to "Comic Relief"
All donations go towards operational expenses.
Please support the continuation of this website by making a tax-deductible donation.
'Benign' Does Not Mean 'Harmless' - Exploding the Myth Behind 'Benign' Brain Tumors
By Emma Flixton
BIG NEWS for all of our supporters...The "It's Just Benign" Store is OPEN! Head on over to http://www.cafepress.com/itsjustbenign. You'll find a great selection of t-shirts, bags, clothing and more. Please feel free to shop and support our cause.
Below, we've listed a few ways to help.
If you’re interested in doing so, thank you. The time to help is now and IJB will not sustain itself without the help of the members its been serving since 2008.
1. Place brochures in doctors' offices.
2. Create an information table with IJB literature at your local hospital, pharmacy, etc.
3. Blog/email about how IJB is helping you & over a thousand survivors internationally
6. Tell any radio host/web personality about IJB and see if they'd be interested in interviewing the founder of IJB and you (to discuss why IJB is important).
7. Donate through Paypal or through our P.O.Box.
That's 195 Central Avenue
P.O. Box 4254
Metuchen, NJ 08840-9997
8. Shop below through our store & show off our products. Get the conversation going!
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on It's Just Benign.